The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels—compact size, low center of gravity, quick acceleration, maneuverable handling, and plenty of cargo space—with big wheel speed.
The Vektron P9 comes equipped with a nine-speed Sora drivetrain, for all the gearing you need in the city. With the Tern Cargo Rack, Valo Direct light, and full front and rear fenders, it’s purpose-built for all-season commuting.
- Max Drive by Bafang—250 watts of responsive and dependable power
- Shimano Sora derailleur for precise and reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Tern Valo Direct light, with 150 lumens of power, for 24-hour visibility
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 90 km
- Andros stem, to fit riders from 160 – 195 cm in seconds
- Tern Cargo Rack™ for hauling your gear