Large only - and it is not very large
Less effort, more fun! The IZIP E3 Vida will get you to your destination wearing a smile the entire way. The Bosch mid-drive motor system provides multiple levels of boost at the push of a button. The ergonomic frame design allows you to ride further with exceptional comfort.
Run errands, enjoy the paths and places you would normally never see with the long 400 watt battery range without even breaking a sweat!
- 27.5 inch wheels wrapped in Schwalbe Supermoto-X are stylish and comfortable
- Downtube mounted battery and center motor for best in class balance and handling
- Stop-and-go-friendly geometry makes it easy and comfortable to put your feet on the ground
- Powerful disc brakes increase safety by reducing stopping distance
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame handles the curves like a sporty convertible in Hocking Hills!
Frame Fully Formed Lightweight Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6, Nested ST Battery Fork Aluminum Alloy Oversize Blades, Disc Brake Headset Integrated, Sealed Bearing Cranks FSA alloy 170mm Sprocket FSA 42 tooth w/ chainguard Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio SGS Shifter Shimano Alivo, 9 Speed Cogset Shimano HG400, 11-36 Chain KMC x9ePT Ebike Specific Front Hub Formula, Sealed Bearing, W/ QR Rear Hub Formula, Sealed Bearing, W/ QR Spokes Stainless Rims Alloy double wall disc specific Tires Schwalbe Supermoto X 27.5 x 2.4 Brakes Tektro M291 Hydraulic Disc Brake Levers Tektro M291 Hydraulic Disc Pedals Resin Body Urban, Sealed Bearing Handlebar Raleigh Aluminum Alloy Grips Raleigh Ergo Comfort Control Stem Adjustable height comfort stem Seat Raleigh custom ergo comfort Seatpost Raleigh Aluminum Alloy, forged head Extras Kickstand, Massload Motor Bosch Active Line 250W, 20MPH Battery Bosch Powerpack 400Wh, DT Mount. Display Bosch Purion, Compact Type Max Assisted Speed 20 mph (32 kph) Range Estimated 16mi/27km to 42mi/68km Charger Bosch compact charger